Don’t Trust Your Computer or the
Irreplaceable Files On It To Just Anyone!
Hiring the wrong computer repair guy can not only be incredibly frustrating and expensive, but you could end up losing ALL of your irreplaceable files, photos, music, e-mails, and other important documents!
Read this guide and you’ll discover:
- Computer scams and rip-offs that you MUST be aware of.
- 5 Costly misconceptions about computer maintenance and repair.
- Viruses, worms, spyware, and hackers: what you need to know to protect yourself.
- 7 Questions you need to ask before buying any computer equipment.
- 5 Critical characteristics you should demand from your computer repair technician.
- Why you need to avoid “cheap” or “bargain” computer repair shops.
- The one surefire sign that you should run – not walk – out of a computer repair shop.
Provided as an educational service by:
Raymond Smith, President
EZ Network Systems
3439 Brookside Road, Suite 201, Stockton, CA 95219
(209) 477-4390 | www.ez-netsys.net
Don't even think about calling a computer consultant before you read this!
If you are a small business owner looking for computer support then it's critical that you get and read this small business advisory: An Insider's Guide to Choosing an Honest, Reliable, and Competent Computer Repair Technician.